Sea-Freight Oil Product Operations:
- Vessel documentation and clearance with KRA,KPA,
- Shipping line, TerminalOperator, Surveyor
- Product declaration with KRA
- Product tittle transferprocessing as per transferor to the transferee
- Product reconciliation with respective OMC and KRA KOT, SOT, VTTI
- Vessel clearance with respective authorities e.g. KRA, KPAand Shipping lines.This will ensure that vessel demurrage and penalty charges are kept at minimum if not maintained at ZERO.
- Ensuring ready documentationfor vessel performance efficiency.
- Planned coordination to thenext available receivingTerminal.
- Efficiency utilization of daterange window.
- Consideration of priorityberthing and documentationprovisions.
- Vessel contingency discharge
- Terminal product receipt and product planning
- Terminal efficiency on product loading and release
- Terminal Product reconciliation and product accountability
- Both bonded products and duty paid products are handled perfectly as required by the law.
- Provisions for priority loading to solve stock outs.